2007 BMW 550 exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW 550:

2007 BMW 550 Owner Comments

Jan 022008

550 8-cyl

I think 2008 BMW 550I have electromagnetic field radiation problem. I have been experiencing numbness in face and headache while driving in this car. I don't know how high in mg it gets up to. I don't have instruments to measure exact level of emf to verify if exposure level is safe(I am sure it's not). Could you verify emf leve in this car and what solution do you have?

- Vienna, VA, USA