2009 BMW 550 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 BMW 550:

2009 BMW 550 Owner Comments

Mar 012016

On September 10, 2016 I purchased this car and I have been experiencing stalling and jerking violently and I was told it was bad gas from dealership I purchased it from. I went to BMW in October 2015 I was told it was fuel injectors I was told no recall on the car at that time. In March 2016 the car stopped on me and my visually impaired grandson without warning on the freeway. I took the car to conrad and was told it was the fuel pump so I took the car to different BMW service center now I am told it the fuel pump but not the one under warranty. Both service centers refuse to replace fuel pump that is under extended warranty which is the prime problem. I told them the fuel pump is under extended warranty. They name other stuff instead of replacing the problem the car is a safety hazard. BMW is not sticking to keeping their cars safe. I believe is acting in a discriminatory way and want more money out of greed. Please see attached documents

- Cleveland, OH, USA