2011 BMW 550 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 BMW 550:

2011 BMW 550 Owner Comments

Dec 182013

550 8-cyl

I was driving on a back road about 40 mph. No other cars and nothing but bushes around me. I heard a huge loud bang and my sunroof just abruptly shattered. I know nothing hit it and if it did it shouldn't have shattered like that. I read another vehicle on here, same model, year and mileage had the same issue! recall this!

- Fairfield, CA, USA