7.4

2011 BMW 550 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 BMW 550:

2011 BMW 550 Owner Comments

Sep 122013

550

This complaint is concerning my 2011 BMW 550I. I have been having problems with my BMW since about 7000 miles on the vehicle. The brakes keep locking, the rotors keep grinding and grooving, nose coming from the brakes while driving and stopping, and the dealer has changed them more than 4 times and the issues continues to happen. They advised me that they cannot fix it and there is nothing else they can do. Please help me with my vehicle issue. It has been parked from more than a year and a half and I feel that it is a safety issue. I feel like my life is in danger if I drive this vehicle.

- Anaheim, CA, USA