2008 BMW 650 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 BMW 650:

2008 BMW 650 Owner Comments

Aug 012008

650

While passenger is in the vehicle the passenger airbag off light stays lit, meaning that the airbag is off even though there is a person in the seat, that person in the seat in my son that weighs about 225 lbs. My local dealership replaced the whole passenger seat and sensor. Once I got my car back I had the same exact problem. My car was also with the dealership for about 30 days for this issue. Also in the vehicle options for this form my car wasn't on there so my car model is: 2008 BMW M6.

- Landenberg, PA, USA