2008 BMW 650 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 BMW 650:

2008 BMW 650 Owner Comments

Aug 122014

650 8-cyl

2nd time this has occurred in pouring rain while driving. I have a rag top convertible BMW that when it is pouring rain..water somehow permeates the back of the car and "fries" the electrical components as I am driving.. the first time it happened it fried the onboard ccc at 48,000 miles, and all the components and now it has apparently compromised the replaced parts in the trunk area.. I looked it up and it there is "service bulletin" NHTSA id number: 10028770.. and I am sorry but I think this is a safety hazard when I am driving in the rain.. and all of sudden all of my electrical components start to fizzle out.. and the hazard lights are activated..

- Baltimore , MD, USA