9.8

2013 BMW 650 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 BMW 650:

2013 BMW 650 Owner Comments

Apr 252013

650 8-cyl

So the issue I'm experiencing happens while in motion randomly (driving) with my 2013 BMW 650 xi grand coupe. ! as I'm driving, the dash board and the BMW idrive displays all major malfunctions with my 2013 BMW 650xi grand coupe. Then my BMW proceeds to shake, slows down and then your unable to accelerate pass 20-30 mph. Within a min the entire car shuts down. It's very hard to steer once it shuts down because the car battery is completely dead & unable to give it a boost. It's very scary having a car powering down when you are driving on a major highway or major roads were you have huge tracker trailers trucks passing you by. It's very hard to cut several lanes of highway in a powerless car in order to get to safety ! this 2013 BMW 650xi grand coupe is terrifying to drive ! it has left me and my family in horrible situations to the point that one wrong move and we can possible die!

- Red Bank , NJ, USA