2005 BMW 745 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 BMW 745:

2005 BMW 745 Owner Comments

Jul 242014

745 8-cyl

My vehicle stalls in traffic and once it cuts off there is no way to put it in neutral. A police tried to help me out and told me that is a safety hazard. I keep having this problem especially when I'm driving on highways once it cuts off there's no way for me to steer off of the road. It's frightening.

- Savannah, GA, USA