1.9

2006 BMW 750 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 BMW 750:

2006 BMW 750 Owner Comments

Aug 012011

750 8-cyl

There is an open recall for this vehicle regarding suspension problems which my vehicle does not fall under due to VIN specifications my vehicle has experienced the same problems. BMW refuses to acknowledge recall for rear suspension problems. My vehicle has been inoperable for over 5 months due to the defect. I need immediate help.

- Jamaica , NY, USA

Sep 052011

750

The contact owns a 2006 BMW 750li. The contact stated that the rear end of the vehicle dropped so far downward that it could no longer be driven. The contact found a recall associated with NHTSA campaign id number 06V277000 (suspension: Rear shock absorber), but was informed by the manufacturer that the vehicle was not included in the recall. The failure mileage was 90,000 and the current mileage was 100,000.

- Jamaica, NY, USA

Dec 102011

750 8-cyl

Have a 2006 BMW 750I and was out running errands. I stopped at the dry cleaners to get my clothing. I only turned the vehicle off for about 10 minutes while I went inside the dry cleaners. I paid for my items and went to restart the engine but when I put the vehicle in reverse no movement happened. I shut the vehicle down completely and restarted it. I put the vehicle in R for reverse and it switched back to P for park. The vehicle again was turned off and restarted and it did the same thing nothing. I called my spouse and he was able to put the vehicle in reverse by edging the vehicle while in reverse mode. While my spouse was backing out of the parking space the vehicle jerked. I often notice that if I park on a hill and go in reverse the vehicle jerks and makes a loud noise I just had the vehicle serviced recently and according to the inspection that the BMW service did the transmission is good.

- Lawton, OK, USA

Jun 232011

750

The contact owns a 2006 BMW 750 li. The contact stated the rear suspension lowered to the point where the frame was sitting on the rear wheels. While driving 60 mph over a bump, the suspension caused damage to several components. The contact stated the shock absorber malfunctioned due to a loose bushing. The contact called the manufacturer regarding a NHTSA campaign I.D. number 06V277000 (suspension:rear:shock absorber) who stated the vehicle was not included in the recall due to the VIN. The failure mileage was 100,000.

- Jamacia , NY, USA