2010 BMW 750 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 BMW 750:

2010 BMW 750 Owner Comments

Nov 182014

750 8-cyl

At 57,000 miles, my 2010 BMW 750li needed 6 out of 8 fuel injectors replaced. The fuel injectors for the N63 engine platform have been redesigned multiple times due to a high rate of part failure. The parts were poorly designed, and are failing prematurely on vehicles. BMW refuses to acknowledge the faulty fuel injectors and should properly issue a recall.

- Sandy Springs, GA, USA

Apr 192013

750 8-cyl

I was driving a BMW 750li 2010 on the freeway 70mph. Without warning, the engine stopped and the entire electrical system went off. I steered the car quickly to the shoulder. I only had enough momentum to pull my car to the side of the road. All systems were non responsive. I was unable to place the car in neutral for the tow truck. I was unable to call for assistance via the vehicles call system. I would have to assume that all the systems active safety equipment were useless since I had no power.

- El Cajon, CA, USA