2003 BMW 760 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 BMW 760:

2003 BMW 760 Owner Comments

Dec 282008

Driving on interstate 295S in Washington DC around 11:30pm on Dec 28th 2008. All of a sudden I hear a loud bang and immediately loss control of vehicle. I swerved to the right shoulder of the interstate and stopped the vehicle. Upon inspecting vehicle I noticed my drivers side front and rear tire was flat. With the assistance of a police officer I proceeded to change the tires with a spare and another tire my family member brought from home. This is when I noticed that the rear rim was completely split and the inside ring was resting on the break assembly. Then I noticed the front rim had similar damage in that it was completely split around the inside diameter of the rim.

- Fort Washington, MD, USA