2008 BMW M5 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 BMW M5:

2008 BMW M5 Owner Comments

Sep 252014

M5 10-cyl

On Sept 25, 2014, I was driving my 2008 BMW M5 and turning into a parking lot when I was hit from the rear, shoved on top and over a median and into another vehicle. My vehicle was struck from the rear and then struck again from the front. I do not know how fast the driver that hit me was going, however, none of my airbags in my vehicle were deployed. I am unable to determine the exact characteristics in which each airbag would be deployed and I requesting the NHTSA to perform that review.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA