6.7

2013 BMW X1 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 BMW X1:

2013 BMW X1 Owner Comments

Sep 302014

X1

Since I purchased the vehicle, I complained to BMW about a filmy fog collecting inside thr windshield of the vehicle. You could thoroughly clean the windshield, and within 2-3 days, the film would return. This would cause difficulty seeing through thr windshield, especially at dusk and dawn. I cleaned my windshield continuously for appx 1.5 years, all the while complaining to my dealer and BMW corporate. I was told numerous times that there was no way to measure how much buildup on a windshield caused a safety hazard, so there was no recall or anything BMW could or would. Since I mainly drive at thise hours, it was a daily issue for me. So, with reluctance we were forced to lose money and trade the vehicle in for another brand.........after numerous attempts to have BMW to look into the issue.

- Lady Lake, FL, USA