2004 BMW X3 exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 BMW X3:

2004 BMW X3 Owner Comments

Nov 222004

X3 1-cyl

I was helping one of our consumers resolve an issue with this mfg. When I looked at their street legal motorcycles, I discovered that they have no emission control equipment at all, yet they claim they are C.a.R.B., D.O.T. and E.P.a. certified. Here is a link to the imposters web page. www.bi-tank.com/ if you have any questions, please feel free to E-mail me or contact me by phone. Randy castleman program representative II's (949) 320-2041 *note* I put in vehicle information for a motorcycle mfg. That is not associated with this mfg that the complaint is about. Your web complaint form would need an "other" option when selecting vehicle mfg info.

- Riverside, CA, USA