2.6

2004 BMW X3 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 BMW X3:

2004 BMW X3 Owner Comments

Sep 152007

X3 4WD 6-cyl

A piece of the strut coil spring fell off while my car was parked. It appears to be rusted and just cracked off. I returned to the dealership showing them the piece I found and they advised that this is a normal occurrence and it will cost me over $500 to have this repaired. I only have 57,000 miles on my car and I don't feel that I should have to pay for this as the coil appears to be defective.

- Clinton, NY, USA