2.2

2007 BMW X3 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 BMW X3:

2007 BMW X3 Owner Comments

Feb 182014

X3 6-cyl

I purchased the vehicle on February 07, 2014 and while driving home from work my vehicle started jerking. It would jerk really hard and when you would try to stop by pressing on the brake the vehicle would jerk harder as if it is about to break down. The second time was in April, I believe the 5th I was having the same problem and then several warning lights came on. I called the dealership and brought the car in. As soon as the service advisor checked on the vehicle she said the car is not drivable and how it is unsafe to drive. There was another problem with the vehicle. I brought the vehicle in may for an oil change but when I was driving the vehicle towards the end of June it said I was really low on oil. I went to turn the vehicle in and it would not start.

- Menifee, CA, USA