- December 6: BMW Recalls X3, X4, X5 and i8
- November 22: BMW Recalls Cars That Can Lose Their Power Brakes
- November 18: BMW Recalls MINI Coopers With Spare Tires That Fall From Cars
- October 26: MINI Cooper Water Pump Lawsuit Down The Drain
- October 22: BMW 2014 Mini Cooper MPG Values Have Been Wrong
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
1.5hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 114,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.