- April 17: MINI Cooper Engine Problems Alleged in Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- April 14: BMW Recalls Luxury Cars To Fix Airbag Failures recalls | 21 days ago
- April 3: BMW Misses Deadline Due to Bad Replacement Airbag Inflators news | 32 days ago
- March 20: BMW Sunroof Drain Clog Lawsuit May Be Over news | 46 days ago
- February 11: BMW Recalls 840,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 84 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
1.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 136,687 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.