- January 31: BMW X5 Door Lock Lawsuit Says Doors Lock Spontaneously news | 6 days ago
- January 16: MINI Cooper N14 Engine Timing Chain Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 21 days ago
- January 13: BMW Mirrorless Cars and Touchless Touchscreens news | 24 days ago
- January 13: BMW i8 Recalled For Stability and Braking Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- December 21: BMW In Trouble Again, Will Pay $40 Million Penalty news | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
1.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 136,687 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.