- July 18: MINI Cooper Water Pump Replacement Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 12 days ago
- June 22: BMW Clogged Sunroof Drain Lawsuit Has New Life news | 38 days ago
- June 20: BMW Wants M3 Engine Knocking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 40 days ago
- June 14: BMW Recalls Cars To Fix Child Seat and Driveshaft Problems recalls | 46 days ago
- June 6: BMW Recalls More Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
1.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 136,687 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.