- May 26: BMW Recalls 45,400 Vehicles With Soft Close Doors recalls | 3 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 11 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 11 days ago
- April 17: BMW Soft Close Doors Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 42 days ago
- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 69 days ago
2001 BMW X5
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 X5 cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked expansion tank1
- upper radiator pipe joint cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...4
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.