- January 10: BMW Recalls 3,500 Vehicles To Fix Autoliv Airbags recalls | 12 days ago
- January 2: South Korea: BMW, Nissan and Porsche Falsified Documents news | 20 days ago
- December 14: BMW Soft Close Automatic Door Lawsuit Says Doors Cause Injuries news | 39 days ago
- December 2: BMW 6 Series Convertible 'Top Not Locked' Lawsuit Nearly Over news | 51 days ago
- November 29: BMW M3 Rod Bearings Lawsuit Survives Motion to Dismiss news | 54 days ago
2001 BMW X5
cooling system Problems
Worst 2001 X5 cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked expansion tank1
- upper radiator pipe joint cracked1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...4
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.