- March 21: BMW i3 REx Lawsuit Says 'Range Extenders' Cause Loss of Power news | 3 days ago
- March 11: BMW Recalls X5 and X6 to Replace Driveshafts recalls | 13 days ago
- March 8: BMW Recalls Vehicles to Replace Autoliv Airbag Modules recalls | 16 days ago
- February 21: BMW Recalls i3 REx to Fix Leaking Fuel Tank Lines recalls | 31 days ago
- February 16: BMW Recall: Broken CV Joints and Damaged Cars recalls | 36 days ago
2001 BMW X5
Worst 2001 X5 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instrument cluster missing letters and numbers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare BMW X5 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 X5 compares to other years?
Check out our BMW X5 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the X5.