8.0

1. not repaired yet (1 reports)
2001 BMW X5 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 BMW X5:

2001 BMW X5 Owner Comments

Feb 012010

X5 4.4I 4.4L V8

It seems that interior trim is not at the top of the list at BMW. Every since we bought the X5, buttons have been coming off. Most of the heat 7 a/c controls have disppeared. I keep the remaining buttons in a zip-lock bag in the busted console. If I want to change fan speed or temp I have to pull out the appropriate button and make the change and then put the button back in the bag. I understand I bought it used, but it should be better built than this. Now the headlight controls are coming loose and you have to be careful not to knock the plate out of its socket.

- , Tullahoma, TN, USA