2003 BMW X5 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 BMW X5:

2003 BMW X5 Owner Comments

Nov 182014

I purchased the vehicle used, I have had it for about 5 months and have had some serious problems (steering column, window regulators, engine, and coolant leakage). I see where these issues seem to be consistent with the vehicle, but am having a hard time getting the recall work done. I can's afford to spend a lot on this car, but I feel like I may have more than I bargained for. My extended warranty is not paying for much !!! help

- Los Angeles, CA, USA