2013 BMW X5 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 BMW X5:

2013 BMW X5 Owner Comments

Mar 282014

X5 6-cyl

This past winter I took my BMW in twice (Mar 28, 2014 and Apr 22, 2014) because a clicking noise I hear when driving and it was assumed that the noise was related to low temp outside. On May 23, 2014 I notice the clicking noise again. I currently have 2548 miles on my car. The anchorage BMW could not figure out what was causing the noise. They were unable to reproduce the noise. When happen again in April I recorded the noise on my cell phone and was told that dealer's service dept would still need to reproduce the noise. I called the service dept on May 23, to let them know I was have the problem again. Thus far I have not received a return phone call. I still have no clue what would be causing a new car to make clicking noise.

- Anchorage, AK, USA