6.9

2014 BMW X5 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 BMW X5:

2014 BMW X5 Owner Comments

Jun 192015

X5

As I was driving on the highway at 70 mph, my locked passenger side door came unlatched. I heard the wind from the outside and the alert came on, that's how I knew it came open. I had already been driving for an hour, so I know it had been closed. Three days later, my locked rear passenger door did the same thing. I had been driving for ten minutes that time and I was going 30 mph. Both times, the door lock remained in the down position. This greatly concerns me as a safety issue. Updated 09/14/15

- Schertz, TX, USA