8.0

2003 BMW Z4 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 BMW Z4:

2003 BMW Z4 Owner Comments

Mar 272016

Z4 2.5L

car began to over correct itself, causeing me to loose control

the car began to almost drive itself, i took off at the light, and all of the lights on the dash came on that's when the car began to swerve from side to side spinning around causing me to change lanes into the path of the car next to me which did collide with me car, luckly no one was injured in the event but say the lease I and others on the road dwere very scared.

- , Myrtle Beach, USA