1.5

1998 Buick Century accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Buick Century:

1998 Buick Century Owner Comments

Nov 282012

Century 6-cyl

After a snowfall, the windshield wipers would not park, stood straight up and obstructed my view. I called Buick and was told to take it to my dealership and it would be repaired. When I picked up the car, they told me that the previous year's model had been recalled for this problem. They would not repair the wipers. I have been told by two mechanics that my car has the exact issue as the previous model. I find that this is a danger to myself, my children and other drivers/passengers and feel that it should be on the recall list.

- Mentor, OH, USA