- July 9: Buick Envision Recall: Head Restraints Can Dislodge recalls | 12 days ago
- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 76 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 82 days ago
1998 Buick Century
Worst 1998 Century steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Century Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Century compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Century overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Century.