6.0

2. replace motor for window/door (1 reports)
1998 Buick Century windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Buick Century:

1998 Buick Century Owner Comments

May 132010

Century Limited

I had a new window motor put in my 1998 Buick Century on the front drivers side, in January of 2010 and it broke again 4 months later. I am 80 years old and cannot afford to fix again. Thanks Buick!! Right now it is getting warmer again and I can't roll the window down. I go to the drive thru at the bank and I have to open the door and the same thing at the toll plazas. It is a great inconvenience. After reading what I have on the website I would never recommend a Buick to anyone.

- , Cliffside Park, NJ, USA

Oct 212007

Century V6

I am a poor teacher that loves my car and did not plan to get a car this year. Everything on the car has passed inspection and I have no other complaints but I may have to get rid of this car because the window will not go up. Where can I get a cheap door/window motor because I have been told the price of repair is $400.00 ?

- , Brandy Station, VA, USA