- November 13: Over 184,000 GM SUV Owners Won't Have To Park Outside
- September 3: Auto Customer Satisfaction Reaches 5-Year Low in 2014
1999 Buick Century
Worst 1999 Century electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater would not shut off1
- turn signals stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Century Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Century compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Century overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Century.