- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- March 3: GM Recalls 2017 Buick LaCrosse to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 82 days ago
1999 Buick Century
Worst 1999 Century suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- wheel vibrating badly when turning1
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Century Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Century compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Century overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Century.