4.0

1. new thermostat (1 reports)
2000 Buick Century cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Century:

2000 Buick Century Owner Comments

Oct 102011

Century Custom V6

I went from a small 4 cylinder car to this gas hog V6. The temperature gauge never went above 1/4. I contacted the service dept. who gave me the temperature range for normal working temperatures. Of course my car was on the low end of the proper thermostat operating conditions. I had the thermostat changed and picked up a few extra miles per gallon. Still the mileage never goes above 20 miles to the gallon even on the highway.

- , Dover, NJ, USA