Ignition Module Went Out

2000 Buick Century

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Buick dealer.

8.0

1. had ignition module replaced (1 reports)
2000 Buick Century electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Century:

2000 Buick Century Owner Comments

Aug 152016

Century Custom 3.8L

I have a 2000 Buick LeSabre that I inherited from my Nephew 08/2015. In the 14 months that I have had this vehicle, the ignition module has gone out twice. The first time, cost me over $300. The second time, was covered by a warranty. Associated with this issue, the engine light comes on. The codes indicate misfires in multiple cylinders. Lastly, a "security" indication light is lit. This vehicle will need to be looked at again, because I am starting to experience the same issues. What suggestion(s) are out there regarding correcting this matter?

- , Richland, WA, USA