6.0

1. repair a short in wiring (1 reports)
2000 Buick Century lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Century:

2000 Buick Century Owner Comments

Sep 302015

Century Custom V6

tail lights and interior lights went out suddenly

No tail lights!! I could have gotten a ticket but I was in my hometown and only a few blocks from home when I was stopped. I knew the window switches, the radio lights and the heater controls just went out, but not the tail lights. It took 3 days to find the short in the wiring. The wires in the trunk lid need to be secured or they will get pinched every time you close the trunk.

- , Dover, NJ, USA