6.0

1. replace control arm and bushing (1 reports)
2000 Buick Century suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Buick Century:

2000 Buick Century Owner Comments

Oct 152015

Century Custom V6

Always happens at night. Driving on a newly paved road, I heard a loud cracking noise from the front right. I thought maybe I ran over something I didn't see. Then there was an intermittent metal to metal banking sound. The noise stopped but I still had it checked out. My mechanic said he never saw a control arm break in all of his 30 years working on cars and trucks. Guess I was the unlucky one.

- , Dover, NJ, USA