- August 19: GM Recalls 3000 Vehicles For Damaged Block Heater Cords
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
2000 Buick Century
Worst 2000 Century transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission slipping8
- shifts hard3
- noise from transmission2
- transmission failure1
- transmission shifting hard end result slow shifting and fail1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission31
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Century Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Century compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Century overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Century.