8.0

2. took to dealer to repair with a new gasket set (1 reports)
2002 Buick Century engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Century:

2002 Buick Century Owner Comments

Jun 242010

Century 3.1L V6

Today, I learned that my manifold intake gasket is leaking, AGAIN! I replaced the gasket ($900+ repair) only 3.5 years ago. According to info on line, it could be a bad GM part or the Dex coolant. I bought this Buick new and had a few other reapirs done (thremostat and side window) besides the intake gasket. I also lost a few center hub caps ($40.00 a piece to replace) and the rubber seals around my doors sag. Also, see my complaint in the "windows" section. Pesky (expensive) things that annoy a busy working woman with two babies.

- , Phoenix, AZ, USA

Oct 012009

Century Custom 3.1L V6

ok...I'm gettin on the band wagon.gm has a chronic problem with 3.1 and 3.4 intake gaskets.many people are having the same problem.it just cost me 900 to fix it at the dealer in upstate NY.what the hell is wrong with gm?this is why the japs are killing us...and gm is going down the tubes.no more American pride and quality.fords don't do this.chrysler don't do this.come on gm...you are costing us gm owners alot of money.if you had regular gaskets this would not have happened...to all of us.what were you thinking using plastic...idiots.GASKETS,QUALITY GASKETS ARE THE ANSWER.

also complaining about the wipers...they wont park...there straight up and down?something about a bad wiper parking can??what ever that is...lets get on the ball gm.......

i was a loyal gm man...now i probably will switch......

- , Saratoga Springs, NY, USA