8.0

1. replace power steering pump, hoses and rack and pinion (1 reports)
2002 Buick Century steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Buick Century:

2002 Buick Century Owner Comments

Jan 012015

Century

My power steering fluid began leaking and just continued to get worse and worse and I had to put more and more fluid in it over several months, to where I was putting it in twice a day! Come to find out it's not just the pump that was going out, but my rack and pinion was shot all to hell!! I mean this car was just spraying power steering fluid everywhere, every time I pulled into my driveway especially!! I had to put all the body strength I had into turn my cars steering wheel too sometimes!!

- , Waynoka, OK, USA