2003 Buick Century lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Buick Century:

2003 Buick Century Owner Comments

Aug 162009

Century 3.1L

I hate my 2003 Buick Century. I have had many number of problems with it. I have the problem of my dash board lights going out or dimming. This especially takes place when i hit my breaks. Not only do the lights dim when this happens but anything i have running in my car also either slows down or goes out. Then I will hear a loud whinning noise from the motor and everything will come back on. This is a pain in the ass.

I wish Buick would just buy back the car and let me get on with a new one. Oh and did i mention that when i hit a small puddle of water in the road that my car whines and everything dims out. I think GM needs to get there sh*t together and recall these pieces of junk.

- , Bay City, MI, USA