2004 Buick Century engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Buick Century:

2004 Buick Century Owner Comments

Mar 062014

Century 6-cyl

When driving the car increase speed without touching the pedal will keep increasing speed slightly making you hit brakes or pull over. I restart the car and sometimes this will stop it sometimes not. It is getting worse and I have had it to a dealer with no finding. I have contacted Buick through email and have not heard anything yet. The car will do this even in the city at speeds of 30 mph we have to brake or it will go faster and faster. I have contacted all I know to and cannot find what is going on. I need some assistance before there is an accident.

- Cortland, NY, USA