2010 Buick Enclave accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick Enclave:

2010 Buick Enclave Owner Comments

Jun 052014

Enclave 6-cyl

The power steering will work for about the first 3 minutes of getting into the car and then it will go out everytime I am below 20 mph. I live in the mountains and won't even let my wife drive the vehicle because I am concerned for her safety. Also, my A/C and heat just went out in my car.

- Ellijay, GA, USA