2010 Buick Enclave brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick Enclave:

2010 Buick Enclave Owner Comments

Sep 242016

Water is leaking from front windshield on both the drivers side and passenger side of car and is affecting electrical equipment, such as onstar, engine light, etc.

- Abilene, TX, USA

Sep 272015

I was driving on the interstate going about 70mph. All of a sudden the light on my console said traction control off, service stabilitrack. My gas would not work, the power steering off and all the power was going. I barely made it to the shoulder. It was very scary also have my two children in the car. I looked up the problem in my book and it said to turn off and wait 15 seconds then turn on. That did not work. I sat there for about 30 minutes. I looked under the hood, underneath the car to see if anything was leaking. Nothing. Finally it would turn over and start. I turned around to go home and about 5 miles from my house, it happed again out of no where. I again waited for about 20 or 30 minutes and it finally started. Now my check engine light is on. I am afraid to drive it now.

- Jamestown, IN, USA

Jun 012010

Bought car new in 2010 (may) and in June of same year the issue started and after subsequent visits to dealer issue continued to date ( Aug. 2015 ). it was not til recently that a safety issue is apparent. Vehicle stops almost completely and if in traffic must turn off car in order to reset. Even when electronic traction control is "disabled" the issue will still happen. ( numerous trips to dealer have given no relief of this potential safety issue)

- East Hartford, CT, USA

Aug 042014

Enclave 6-cyl

Vehicle power steering fails at slow speeds/ most preveaent when turning, parking and etc. Very dangerous.

- Frisco, TX, USA

Jul 122012

Enclave 6-cyl

On July 12, 2012 while entering the interstate the check engine light and traction stability service light came on. The car would not accelerate or shift, I could not increase speed to merge into highway traffic, as I tried to merge the vehicle slowly increased speed, not normally accelerating. I eventually was able to get to 55 mph. The next time I drove the car it acted fine. Two days later while driving at 60 mph on the interstate without warning the check engine light, traction stability service warning light, the ABS brake warning light all came on the brakes felt like mush, the car slowed in traffic, all while in the passing lane with traffic behind me. This created an extremely dangerous condition that could have easily resulted in serious injury or death. I eventually was able to move to the middle lane (3 lane roadway) and nursed the vehicle destination. When I started out again it acted fine w/check engine light and traction system warning light on then w/out warning while trying to enter the interstate again all gauges failed, ac shut off, cruise control power went off, the vehicle would not accelerate, would not shift, speed slowed from 30 to near 20, then systems started to turn back one at a time & was able to nurse the car home at 50 - 55 mph, it would not shift or accelerate correctly. Took vehicle to dealer, where purchased, they had the vehicle for 2 1/2 weeks called me stated "we can not get it to act up, come and pick up car" not repaired. I asked about codes in computer, I have a copy of these, they stated they were history codes not hard codes. When I asked about them forcing me to drive a dangerous vehicle, could cause serious injury or death, they said if it acts up to bring it back. Within 12 hrs the same events occurred as listed above. I drove it to them while all warning lights were on. They still have car it has not been repaired yet.

- Tallmadge, OH, USA