6.7

2010 Buick Enclave wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick Enclave:

2010 Buick Enclave Owner Comments

Jan 052010

Enclave 6-cyl

Purchased 2010 Buick Enclave June 26, 2010. This vehicle is equipped with Michelin latitude tour tires which run $270 + per tire. At 9700 miles a rear tire went flat due to a puncture in the outside rim. At 9980 miles the other rear tire went flat (Jan 5 2011). Had to put the 100 mile spare tire on 2nd flat because these tires were out of stock in SE Michigan and expected delivery date was 1/21/2011. Went to dealer (sellers in farmington hills) and they located 1 tire and replaced it on 1/6 with another Michelin/ original tires. Never had this happen to me before and didn't hit any pot holes etc. Since I had purchased an insurance policy on tires and rims these were replaced free of charge. However, on the 2nd incident I believe because of the timing being so close to the first tire issue, sellers had to put something in the description to get the insurance to cover the tire. They asked me if it was ok to put in that I hit a pot hole which I agreed to however when I got the invoice it said I had hit a large pot hole. Since this did not set well with me I went on line this weekend to find what others are saying or experiencing. There are alot of reports out there on the internet about this tire and its problems. I do not feel comfortable taking this car long distances. As far as any other tires going I will insist that they be replaced with any brand. I saw one case where the person lost control of the car in a blow out luckily he was ok. These tires do not do well on snow either. Please investigate.

- Canton, MI, USA