2016 Buick Enclave engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Buick Enclave:

2016 Buick Enclave Owner Comments

Sep 112016

I was driving with my family in our new 2016 Buick Enclave when I went to pass someone on a city street and the engine went into full acceleration. I put my foot on the brakes as hard as I could but it did not stop the vehicle. I had to put it into neutral and turn off the ignition and coast to the side of the road. Luckly there weren't many cars around me at the time. I was unable to get the vehicle started right away and I notified on star sos and they notified the police. It was towed to a Buick dealer where they are looking at it now. This was an extremely dangerous and frightening experience for me and my family.

- Ridgefield, CT, USA

Nov 042015

The contact owns a 2016 Buick Enclave. While driving 15 mph, the vehicle made an abnormal noise when accelerating. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that they could not duplicate the sound. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 4,000.

- Chatsworth, CA, USA