3.0

2006 Buick LaCrosse miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Buick LaCrosse:

2006 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

Feb 132015

LaCrosse

Service anti theft starting disabled into Buick service dept 5 times even after new anti theft module and BCM replaced still will not start GM and Buick dealer no help.

- Brookings, OR, USA

Aug 182014

LaCrosse 6-cyl

In August, 2014 I received a notice of GM recall 14299, but they stated the parts were not currently available. In September I received a letter informing me that the parts were now available to repair my vehicle. When I called the dealership I was informed that they were getting the parts in only a few at a time and right now they didn't have any, but they took my name and number and said they would call me when they came in. I called again today (Nov. 20, 2014) and was told that they had a list of around 400 and had only repaired around 30-40. They said they were calling according to the list and would call me when my name came up. Why is it taking so long to get the parts if the repair only takes a few minutes.

- Cullman, AL, USA