2.3

2007 Buick LaCrosse accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Buick LaCrosse:

2007 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

Feb 202013

LaCrosse 6-cyl

While driving down the highway one night the low beams suddenly went out. I was force to use the high beams until I could pull over. Inside the car I could smell something burning, something electrical. Once I pulled over I notice smoke coming from under the hood and that the fuse block under the hood was on fire, which hold fuses and relays. The two relays that was affected were the low beam and high windshield wiper, so they no longer work.

- Conway, SC, USA