8.7

2. none available (2 reports)
2007 Buick LaCrosse lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Buick LaCrosse:

2007 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

Nov 252014

LaCrosse CL 3.2L V6

The $200 spent for a new light switch didn't fix the problem. I just saw tonight the news report that Buick is recalling LaCrosse for defective headlight modules. Guess that will fix it. Wonder if Buick will reimburse me for my replacing the light switch which didn't work?

- , Ft Myers, FL, USA

Aug 242013

LaCrosse CLX 3.8L V6

WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT IT IS VERY DANGEROUS BECAUSE THE AREA WHERE I DRIVE THERE ARE NOT MANY STREET LIGHTS. SO WHEN THE HEADLIGHTS GO OUT I CAN NOT SEE WHERE I AM GOING AND NO ONE CAN SEE ME. IT CAN BE A DEADLY SITUATION WAITING TO HAPPEN.

- , Memphis, TN, USA

Jan 072013

LaCrosse CXL

my daughter was leaving the house to pick up her sister from her job. 17miles later a police pulled her over because the back lights went out. The next morning I went out to replace the bulbs and the damn lights were working. What the hell is that!

- , Lanham, MD, USA

Jun 142012

LaCrosse

My kids and I could've died!!!!!!!!!! 9:00pm, driving 65mph on hwy 45 an all of a sudden my lights just switched off...... thankfully I thought to turn on the hazard lights!!!!!!!! 45 seconds later they came back on. It definitely should be a RECALL ON THAT SH*T!!!!!!!!!

- , Corsicana, TX, USA

Aug 212012

LaCrosse CXL 3.8L

This is the second time this has happened. It puts the driver in a VERY DANGEROUS situation and it should be put under recall. The first time we were traveling on interstate at 65 miles per hour and it was very frightening in that traffic to all of a sudden have no headlights. The second time I was on a secondary highway with cars in front of me and behind me. I came upon a service station and was turning in there when another car was coming out and I was terrified that they; would not see me and we would hit head-on. We have not found any reason for this to happen.

- , Gentry, AR, USA

Feb 052012

LaCrosse CX 3.2lV6

three times driving down the interstate at night and the headlights go off,let them cool off for an hour or so they come back on for a while and go off again. three times ive took it to a certified gm dealer and have been told they cant find the problem.whats wrong ?

- , Ellisville, MS, USA