1.7

2010 Buick LaCrosse accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick LaCrosse:

2010 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

May 052016

LaCrosse

Driver seat moves out of position by itself, I just had the stabili trak light come on which in turn shut off my ABS I had replaced the bad bearing today but was told the other 3 will need it also as this bearing is a defective produce and should have been recalled as they fall apart shutting off you ABS system.this is not a cheap vehicle to purchase I also had to replace my all wheel drive pump which was very costly I believe GM should recall the wheel bearings on these vechiles before someone get hurt! I like GM but you have dropped the ball on this one!!

- Derry, NH, USA