2011 Buick LaCrosse accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Buick LaCrosse:

2011 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

Jan 122016

Defroster, heat, A/C, fan speed, recirc, heat/cool seats functions failed (stopped working completly) while driving in a snow storm on January 12, 2016 on highway us 131 to traverse city, mi. Found recall information NHTSA # 11V149000. Brought to dealer. Dealer said not coverred under recal due to VIN #, and owner cost of $400 + to repair. Contacted Buick customer care. Spoke with asia and leslie on 1/15/16, who said GM could not help. I described language of the recall as being identical to the safety hazard described in the NHTSA language: "windshield defrosting and defogging systems" on these vehicles, the software in the electronic climate control module may disable the ability to adjust the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system settings. If this happens, the driver will not be able to control the cooling and ventilation for the vehicle. Consequence: If this condition affects the defrost system when it is required, it may decrease the driver's visibility and could result in a crash."

- Grand Rapids, MI, USA

Oct 152014

The contact owns a 2011 Buick Lacrosse. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 14V447000 (seats). The contact stated that the part needed to repair the vehicle was unavailable. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Burlington, WI, USA

Sep 112014

The contact owns a 2011 Buick Lacrosse. The contact received a recall notification for NHTSA campaign number: 14V400000 (seats); however, the part to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the repair. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure.

- Delray Beach , FL, USA

Nov 102013

I recently bought a used 2011 Buick Lacrosse cxl. I like the car a lot but after a few trips I noticed that my neck and head position was constantly being pushed forward making me more and more uncomfortable. I also noticed that the headrest is so large that it is difficult to see behind me especially to the left for oncoming traffic or obstacles. I understand that the manufacturers were required by NHTSA to make the headrests too far forward and too large for "safety" reasons. If so, you have succeeded in making my time behind the wheel both uncomfortable and less safe because my neck is constantly being pushed forward and I can't see behind me very well. I doubt that you will respond or, more unlikely, make changes to improve this problem but I have to do something to express my outrage at what you have done.

- Comfort, TX, USA

Feb 192011

LaCrosse 6-cyl

Memory seat recall does not operate as described.

- Gaithersburg, MD, USA