2014 Buick LaCrosse body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Buick LaCrosse:

2014 Buick LaCrosse Owner Comments

Mar 112016

LaCrosse

There has been an unusual tingling noise (example: Tapping sound of an aluminum tin pan) coming from the rear driver left and passenger right sides of the body pillar panels. The sound is noticed while driving on rugged pavement and also with increased speed on the pavement. Service records can be furnished of multiple visits to the dealer addressing my concern/complaint, but there has been no satisfactory resolve. Moss brothers has been very generous in making accommodations (loaners, dollar incentives) for me while my vehicle was being diagnosed and kept under their care, but I also have a complaint about how dealer surveys are structured. Please note for the record, I have completed and submitted to the dealer many surveys giving them praise for their service, only because I had to pick and choose which battle I wanted to fight to get what I needed to have done. There were a few times where praise was in order but more times when it was not. One time when I wrote a complaint last year, I was verbally scalded in a phone conversation about that and was told that all they did to assist with loaner provisions, that my negative survey affects the dealership's rating and employee bonus/recognition. I felt at that moment, "voiceless" and like their "unwanted step-child". with that said, I tread gingerly on how my real opinion is expressed when completing dealer surveys now. I would love to continue buying Buick vehicles as this is my second Buick Lacrosse that I have purchased from moss brothers, but I feel there is much work yet to be done to improve the integrity of how surveys are structured so as to not jeopardize the customer's loyalty to the brand, assistance services being provided and dollar incentives being given to keep customers as a satisfied and long-term customer.

- Moreno Valley, CA, USA

Jun 202014

LaCrosse

Car rolled away, and the back of car(trunk, lights) were smashed.

- Tulare, CA, USA