1995 Buick LeSabre cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Buick LeSabre:

1995 Buick LeSabre Owner Comments

Oct 202015

LeSabre Custom 360

Overheats and after just a few minutes of driving the oil light starts blinking and start smelling a burnt oil smell. Yes I keep an eye on the oil level constantly and change it on a regular basis. I have had the car for 12 years and it has only 129,343 miles on it. It had 79,000 miles when I bought it. I love the front wheel drive and the power is something else, WHEN I have the power and it is running ok. I really don't want to have to sell it, but this is really getting to be a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!!

- , Monett, MO, USA