- May 6: Buick LaCrosse Recalled To Fix Rear Suspension Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- March 3: GM Recalls 2017 Buick LaCrosse to Fix Power Steering Problems recalls | 84 days ago
1995 Buick LeSabre
Worst 1995 LeSabre electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- charging system malfunction2
- security system malfunctioning2
- battery not keeping charge1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 1995 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.